Need Help? Call 13 26 53
Terms & Conditions
Coke Vending Card ("Card") Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
- 1. By placing an order ("Order") to load credit on your Card via the CCA Vending website www.cokevendingcashless.com.au you agree to the Terms set out below. You may place an Order by following the instructions on the Website. Orders will be deemed to have been received by CCA at the time an electronic receipt number is provided to you.
- 2. By completing your Order and clicking "PAY FOR ORDER" on the Website, you authorise CCA to debit the Order amount (including any stated additional charges) ("Order Amount") from your nominated debit or credit card ("Nominated Card") using a secure payment gateway. If a transaction on your Nominated Card is declined by your financial institution, CCA cannot proceed with the Order.
- 3. Amounts debited to your Nominated Card and amounts credited to your Card under these Terms will be denominated in Australian dollars.
- 4. You can obtain an electronic record of your Card transactions on the Website by clicking on "REPORTS".
- 5. Your Card may be used to purchase CCA beverages and or snack products ("CCA Product") at any designated CCA vending machine bearing the Card icon ("Machine"), provided:
a. the Machine is equipped with an operational Card reader;
b. your Card has a sufficient balance to purchase the selected CCA Product; and
c. your Card has not been cancelled or blocked under these Terms.
- 6. A list of the locations of Machines that accept your Card can be found at www.cokevendingcashless.com.au
- 7. In circumstances where your Card is not used in a Machine and/or an Order is not placed on your Card for more than 24 months, title to the entire balance on your Card will transfer to CCA
- 8. CCA may change these Terms and/or related material (such as the Card User Guide www.cokevendingcahless.com.au at its discretion. Updated Terms and related materials will be published on the Website.
- 9. You have certain rights under trade practices law which cannot be excluded, including that your Card and CCA Products purchased using your Card are of merchantable quality and reasonably fit for their purpose and that any services delivered by CCA under these Terms will be rendered with due care and skill. Subject to those rights:
(a) no refunds will be given in respect of your Card or in respect of CCA Products purchased using your Card; and
(b) CCA's liability is otherwise limited to replacing faulty Cards or CCA Products purchased using your Card.
- 10. You acknowledge and agree that CCA does not hold any value on your Card on deposit or on trust and no interest or other earnings will be paid to you in respect of your Card.
- 11. Your Card is not transferrable and remains the property of CCA at all times.
- 13. Your Card cannot be redeemed for cash and is not legal tender, an account card, credit or debit card or a security. The Electronic Funds Transfer Code of Conduct does not apply to the Card, and CCA has not subscribed to that code.
- 14. You should hold your Card securely, as any person holding the Card may be able to use its value to purchase CCA Products.
- 15. If your Card is lost or stolen, you should immediately call 13COKE to report the loss. CCA accepts no responsibility for lost and/or stolen Cards, however, CCA will use best endeavours to block and/or cancel any reported lost and/or stolen Cards.
- 16. If you think there has been a mistaken or unauthorised transaction involving your Card and/or in debiting your Nominated Card you should contact 13COKE as soon as possible so that your query can be investigated in a timely manner.
- 17. If your Card is, or becomes, faulty or has been lost or stolen, you may, subject to this clause, order a replacement Card from the Website at a cost to you. Please note that if your Card is lost or stolen, CCA will only provide you with a replacement Card if CCA is satisfied that it has identified you as the owner of the original Card. A replacement Card will be of the same value as the unused value remaining on the faulty, lost or stolen Card at the time of replacement.
- 18. Your Card will be void and will not be redeemable if it is defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way.
- 19. You may not consolidate the balances of several Cards onto a single Card.
- 20. CCA reserves the right to cancel any Card, or the Card scheme, for any reason at any time. In circumstances where your Card is cancelled by CCA, CCA may either provide you with a refund or a replacement Card of equivalent value unless CCA reasonably suspects fraud in relation to a Card.
- 21. You acknowledge that the internet can be an unstable and, sometimes, insecure marketplace. At times the Website may not be available, or Orders may not be processed or may not be accepted for reasons beyond our control. In these circumstances CCA accepts no responsibility. CCA does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to CCA through the Website, including your Nominated Card details, is transmitted at your own risk and CCA is not responsible while such information is in transit. The Australian Government has published additional information about protecting yourself in on-line transactions. This is available at http://www.staysmartonline.gov.au/.
- 22. The jurisdiction for all matters relating to these Terms is New South Wales.